The Beer-Tender provides prompt, efficient, and courteous guest service, follows company policies and procedures, and sells products to individuals in a high volume beer store. This individual helps to maintain a clean, customer friendly environment inside and outside the store. This position can be part or full time and hours include night, weekend, and holiday hours.
· Greets and interacts with new and regular customers in a genuine manner and suggests products that compliment purchase to enhance the guest experience.
· Rings up guests on cash register and balances cash and inventory transactions.
· Provides prompt, efficient and courteous service and offer the best experience for guest.
· Restocking coolers, keeping up with bar area, display shelves, and rotating inventory.
· Fosters positive and professional relationships with co-workers and guests, communicates respectfully, and maintains a consistent team-oriented attitude with a team player mentality.
· Cleans in and outside of store (clean bar area, clean cooler doors, mop floors, empty trash, clean rest rooms, etc).
· Adheres to all company, federal, state and local safety-related regulations, including food safety regulations.
· Assists Store Management in receiving vendor deliveries.
· Has the ability to lift up to 70 pounds and to repeatedly bend, stand, and reach while on the job, with no or infrequent breaks.
· Understand the proper state and federal alcohol laws; validating ID process; alcohol awareness procedures for preventing guest intoxication.
- Preferred 2-3 years work experience.
- Preferred 1+ year(s) management experience.
- Preferred vendor management experience.
- Preferred previous experience working in high-volume, guest-focused, transactional environment.