This individual works with store management to provide associates with necessary supervision and leadership on designated shifts. The Store Manager also works to drive profitability, develop people and maintain the highest level of guest service. Store Manger continually drives store conditions, all compliances and food service execution, profitability, developing people, and the highest level of guest service while ensuring objectives align with company’s strategy and goals.
- Oversees, coaches, schedules, trains and develops store team members while providing support and resources as needed.
- Spends time on all shifts coaching training, assessing, and actively leading store team.
- Directs, plans and apportions the work of store team members on designated shifts.
- Supervises and monitors adherence to all safety-related regulations, including food safety regulations.
- Participates in daily store operational activities as needed:
- Rings up guests on a cash register
- Ensures the store is clean and well maintained
- Stocks shelves and coolers and takes inventory on shelf items.
- Has the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and to repeatedly bend, stand, and reach while on the job, with no or infrequent breaks.
- Updates prices and posts new signage to reflect monthly promotions and sales opportunities
· Keeps gasoline price sign up-to-date outside of store in accordance with the method of that location.
- Greets and interacts with new and regular guests in a genuine manner and suggests products that compliment purchase to enhance the guest experience.
- Manages the store operations on designated shifts.
- Maintains inventory in a neat, clean and organized manner.
- Provides prompt, efficient and courteous service and offer the best experience for guest.
· Restocking coolers, display shelves, and rotating inventory.
· Fosters positive and professional relationships with co-workers and guests, communicates respectfully, and maintains a consistent team-oriented attitude with a team player mentality.
- Addresses any employee and guest concerns on designated shifts.
· Assists Store Management in receiving vendor deliveries.
- Preferred 2-3 years work experience.
- Preferred 1+ year(s) management experience.
- Preferred vendor management experience.
- Preferred previous experience working in high-volume, guest-focused, transactional environment.