The Sales Clerk / Cashier provides prompt, efficient, and courteous guest service follows company policies and procedures and sells products to individuals in a high volume convenience store. This individual helps to maintain a clean, customer-friendly environment inside and outside the store. This position can be part or full time and hours include night, weekend, and holiday hours.
· Greets and interacts with new and regular customers in a genuine manner and suggests products that compliment purchase to enhance the guest experience.
· Rings up guests on cash register and balances cash and inventory transactions.
· Provides prompt, efficient and courteous service and offer the best experience for guest.
· Restocking coolers, display shelves, and rotating inventory.
· Fosters positive and professional relationships with co-workers and guests, communicates respectfully, and maintains a consistent team-oriented attitude with a team player mentality.
· Provide great service to be compliant on fuel vendor’s loyalty program.
· Cleans in and outside of store (sweep parking lot, mop floors, empty trash, clean rest rooms, fill water and towels at the pump, replace pay-at-the-pump receipt paper, etc).
· Adheres to all company, federal, state and local safety-related regulations, including food safety regulations.
· Assists Store Management in receiving vendor deliveries.
· Has the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and to repeatedly bend, stand, and reach while on the job, with no or infrequent breaks.